Characteristics and advantages of the briquettes
– Wood used in the manufacturing Oak or Beech.
– 100% ecological fuel, made with sawmill by-products.
– Without binders.
– High calorific value: 5,000 Kcal/kilo approximately.
– 1 liter of diesel = 2 kilos of RUF briquettes.
– Very low humidity: less than 9%, you buy energy, not water.
– Easy ignition.
– No ash generation: less than 0.5%.
– Less work to clean the chimney.
– Manufactured at high pressure: 1,754 kilos/cm2. Homogeneous and long-lasting combustion. High density: more than 1,000 kilos/m3.
– Minimum storage space.
– Plasticized packages.
– They do not get wet, dirty or attract insects.